|General information on Chinese visa|
1. Applicants are advised to apply his/her Chinese visa from the Embassy or Consulate-General of Peoples' Republic of China in the country where he/she resides or works permanently.
2. Applicants should be physically in Hong Kong during visa application except foreign business people residing presently in Taiwan.
3. Visa category, validity, number of entries and duration of each stay are issued at the discretion of the consular officers whose decisions are based strictly on relevant laws and regulations of PRC, and also on the identity and purpose of trip of applicant.
4. The consular officers are entitled to refuse any application inconsistent with relevant Chinese laws and regulations, as well as to change and/or revoke an issued visa without disclosure of the reason.
5. The contents in this enquiry system are for reference only and are subject to change without prior notice. The right to interpret is vested in the Consular Department of the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in Hong Kong SAR.