From 15th, December 2016, applicant is required to submit one photo in accordance with following requirements; otherwise the application will be rejected.
1. It must be a color photo, taken recently within the last 6 months.
2. Photo size: 48mmx33mm, width of head: 15mm to 22mm, head eight of head: 20mm to 33mm. Please refer to the pictures below:
3. It should be easy to identify the applicant by the photo: while taking the photo, please face the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible. The facial expression should be neutral with eyes open, lips closed and ears visible. Head position: ≤20°left or right tilt, and ≤25°up or down tilt. There should be no extra movement or objects visible in the photo.
4. Facial features should be complete and clearly visible, with the head centered in the photo. Eyeglasses are allowed except thick-rimmed glasses or tinted or glare glasses. Hat or other head wears are only permitted due to religious reasons, but any facial features should not be obscured.
5. There should be no damages or impurities on the photo, no permeation or shadow over the face. Photo should be in nature tone, but not over or under exposed, red eye or distorted.
6. Photo background should be in white or close to white with no edge frame. Photo with scene of everyday life will not be accepted.
7. Photo should be printed on glossy finish photo paper, but not on matte finish paper or plain paper, and should be stainless, scratchless or without creases.
Please refer to the following to check if your photo meets these requirements.